Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dinnertime With Dada!


My dada travels a lot for work.  I get so excited when he's home and he is so excited to see me too!  My dada loves me so much!


Tonight, dada wanted to feed me dinner.  So mommy warmed up some of her delicious petite peas and potatoes - yummy! 


I love this meal, I love this meal, I love this meal....


Deeee-licious!


A few sips of my bottle.....


I would like some more please.


Dada, you're too slow...let me at it!


I love dinner and I love you!




1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous 2nd posting by Hayden! It is almost impossible not to comment.

    The premise is darling and the post, well written! Her enthusiasm is palpable and her repore with her Dada, precious! I am sure it is mutual.

    While the commentary is awesome, I love the fact that "Dada's Girl" or "The Petite Princess", eats her puree from a silver cup! I guess the coordinating, silver spoon, is either being washed or polished!

    You should publish your blog entries, in their entirety, as a journal of some sort, you do a phenomenal job with both blogs!

    ReplyDelete