Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Favorite Finds - Bathtime!

After having 3 kids in 4 years and developing her own business, my mom has found some great products and companies that she really loves.  I thought it would be fun to share my thoughts on our favorite finds here every Sunday.  Welcome to my first Favorite Finds!



Even though this has been a mild winter in New York, my skin was still getting chapped and red.  My mom found these awesome bath products by Shea Moisture and they have really made a difference. While my mom only recently discovered Shea Moisture at a trip to our local Walgreen's, the company has been around a long time.  We use their Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo as well as the Head-To-Toe Ointment.  While they call it an ointment, it's more like a thick balm and can be used on my body, face and lips.

The wash and ointment have an amazing smell, not fruity or flowery, but serene and peaceful. Shea Butter Baby is fragranced naturaly by chamomile, lavendar, honeysuckle, frankincense, calendula and myrrh. They are rich and moisturing without being too heavy.  All of my dry patches disappeared within 3 days and I find the smell really relaxing before bedtime!




My mom is very conscious of all the products she uses on us and only buys those that are safe and chemical free. Shea Moisture Baby products are free of parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, minerol oil, synthetic fragrance, paba, synthetic color, dea and sulfates. They are not tested on animals and are Made in the USA.


You can find out more and where to buy at www.sheamoisture.com
We were not compensated for this post, we just really love the products!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I'll have to look into their skincare line.
    I have a weekeness for skincare, before my sweet son came along I worked for over 10 years in the spa industry.
    Now I'm a SAHM :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Offically in love with this product, smells AMAZING. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete